Thursday, June 20, 2013

Holiday mood

Holidays make me feel lazy. Idk it's only me or people also feel the same.
I can just lie on my bed as long as I want instead of getting up..
Woke up late and still I can sleep in the afternoon..
I barely feel like wanting to be productive in any form.. lacking the willpower..unmotivated
I'm lazy to update my blog too.. nothing to write about recently..
LAZINESS rules !

Ain't enjoying my holiday much due to the hot weather and haze happening in Malaysia.
You won't feel like going out cuz it's really hot out there and make yourself sweat so much, also receiving too much Ultraviolet rays which also make your skin more tanned.
Staying at home with my air condition turned on is a better choice for me.
Gosh, this makes me sounds like an 'indoorsy' girl, and the truth is, I'm not !

Also, I can't go out jogging anymore cuz of the haze.*Sigh*
The deteriorating air quality is already affecting people's health.
This is bad !
I need to continue with my diet plans. Maybe I'll just find some time to workout at the gym.
Must continue on to reach my target although it'll be tough !
Stay strong, Pris ! No giving up !



Enrolled for Organisation Management to study during the Winter term.
One subject won't be causing too much stress yeah (Y)
Hope I can get good results for my First Degree Semester too...

Nothing more to say !
I guess.. I'll just end my post with a photo of myself..
I just miss my dyed brown hair..
TEEHEE ! *trying to imitate Ryan Higa*

No comments :

Post a Comment