Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Hobbit

Words can't describe how I feel now.
For I've just finished the book 'The Hobbit', it moved my heart with the adventures of Bilbo Baggins, and the friendship, loyalty when he and the dwarves were together to overcome obstacles on the way to the Lonely Mountains.
Such wonderful stories, written by an awesome author.
But every story must come to an end, and another story begins.
I should never regret buying this book and
I shall continue with my another three books : Lord of The Rings !

"The world is not in your book and maps. It's out there!"

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay.. small acts of kindness and love."

"True courage is not about knowing when to take a life... but when to spare one."

No comments :

Post a Comment